- Information We Collect
1.1 Account Information: When you create an account on Stylesoup Kenya, we may collect your name, email address, and other contact information.
1.2 Payment Information: When you make transactions on the platform, we collect payment details necessary to process payments, such as credit card numbers or billing addresses.
1.3 Usage Information: We may collect information about your interactions with the platform, including log data, IP addresses, browser type, and pages visited
1.4 User Content: Any content you submit, including images, reviews, and feedback, may be collected and stored on Stylesoup Kenya.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
- We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
- To provide support and assistance for the Services through email, SMS, or other forms of communication.
- To create and manage your Account or other user profiles.
- If applicable, publish information about users on the Website or Services.
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences, including targeted offers and ads served through the Services.
- To process Services or other transactions.
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests.
2.91 To use the information Professionals submit about Clients or affiliated To contact Clients to tell them about products and services that Professionals may offer and to further promote Professionals and the Services.
- To send Users marketing communications.
- To allow Users to communicate with each other (including Clients communicating with Professionals and vice versa).
- To improve and develop the Services, including testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms of Service.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy
3. How We Share Your Personal Data
Disclosures of Personal Data for a Business Purpose
We disclose your Personal Data to service providers and other parties for the following business purposes:
- Auditing related to a current interaction and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use of Personal Data that is not used by another party to build a consumer profile or otherwise alter your consumer experience outside the current interaction.
- Performing services on our behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling services and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture, was manufactured for us, or control.
We disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of service providers and other parties:
Service providers, including:
- Payment processors
- Ad networks
- Ad networks
- Hosting and other technology and communications providers
- Analytics providers
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
Parties who acquire your Personal Data through an acquisition or other change of control.
- Personal Data may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part)
Other parties at your direction.
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services)
- Social media services (if you intentionally interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third-party business partners who you access through the Services
- Other parties authorized by you